Monday, October 18, 2010

Jenkins Introduction for 10/19/10

I studied the "Bert is Evil" thing for an Internet Culture class here last year and I am left with the same question. Can the media really portray anything how it wants? I find this especially true with things such as the NFL Draft. If ESPN decides a player in college football is good, it will hype him up for months leading up to the NFL Draft. After those months of hype, it is almost a guarantee that the player will be drafted with one of the top 10 picks.

2. I found the concept of "delievery technologies" to be very interesting. When I was younger I thought there was no way things such as CD's would be replaced. Now you can get music from almost everywhere including your phone. What do you think will be the newest forms of technology, making the current forms of technology "delivery technologies"?

No comments:

Post a Comment